For me, the winter can be a bit tough to get through. I don’t like cold weather, long and warm boots, and Pantyhose neither do I like the many dark hours. I am not made to live so long at north. However, it is here I am living, so I get the best out of it.
I love to use and wear many colors. My winter wardrobe is not that colorful, and my warmest clothes are in more dark colors. However, I like to dress “loud, ” and one way is to glamour up my style in the cold month. For me, glamour is many things. I have made a short list with what I think can add glamour to the wardrobe.
- Velvet; For me, this is the most glamorous piece of fabric. You can find some beautiful velvet here in many colors.
- A hat or a turban. I wear turban almost every day. You can see how I tie my turban here. I also have a dream to own one of the many beautiful hats from BEHIDA DOLIC one day
- Everything that glitters. Diamants bets it all, however, less can do. My friend Pia has this little Instagram shop with the most amazing pieces. Go check it out.
- High heels. I know that many prefer footwear that is more practical in the wintertime. However, I dream of a pair of High heels from CHANEL. This will only be a dream I will never afford them. But look, they are some of the most fantastic pieces of boots I have ever seen
- Fethers. There is something so magical about fathers. A father in the hair or attach to a pin to your outfit can change an outfit to something glamorouse in no time.
- Red lips and nails. This is some of the essentisl to make a glamorues look. I always use shellak for my nails. And on my lips I like to use MAC retro matte.