Are you also in love with this jacket?
If, the solution is here! I have made an extra pattern piece. You get the pattern piece for free right here. It is an instant free PDF download.
The pattern piece is for the peplum you see on the picture. The pattern piece fits for the No. 10 Stockholm Jacket
Cutting and sewing instructions.
- Follow this sewing instruction to point 26
- Sew the fabric peplum together in the side seam
- Sew the lining peplum together in the side seam
- Sew the fabric peplum to the lining peplum right sides together. Cut notches to the seam allowance.
- Turn and press the seam well.
- Place the peplum on top of the pattern piece. Use pins to make markings on your peplum where the fold lines are on the pattern. Fold as indicated on the pattern piece by using the pins you just placed. Again, press well to keep the pressed seams to stay in place.
- Your peplum is now ready to sew onto the jacket. continue from point 33 in the sewing instructions