A new year means a new start. I always make a goal for myself at the beginning of the year, a goal about my wardrobe. Last year I made a list of things I would like to sew in 2017, you can see it here. The year before I made a rule about not buying anything from new. And this year I have also made a challenge to myself.
- I would like to spend less money on unnecessary things.
- I would only have high quality
- I would like to try four new to me pattern designers
- I need to be better at document my makes.
So, for this year's challenge, I have made four rules:
- I can´t buy new made clothes, except underwear and socks.
- The maximum pair of shoes I can buy is four (it went a bit creasy in 2017)
- I must use 15 pieces of fabric from my starch before I can buy new.
- All I make or buy for my wardrobe needs to be documented with a photo and price right here. This way I can make a status at the end of 2018.