Last year I showed you this Mix and match dress, one of my absolute favorite dresses. The bodice is version 2 from the No. 1 Dragør sewing pattern. The armscye on this dress I finished with a single fold Bias band. This is a very simple way to finish a curved edge, like an armscye.
- Cut a bias band, witH a width of 3 cm, in the same fabric as the piece you are going to make the edge on.
- Fold the bias band
- Place the folded bias band on the edge of the armscye
- sew in the middle of the bias band
- Finish the raw edge with an overlock
- Fold the finished edge on to the vrong side of the fabric. Press the edge nicely.