Full bust adjustment No. 13 Paris
Divide the pattern pieces in three pieces
- Draw a line from the armscye to the first dart.
- Draw a line from the dart to the front edge.
- Cut the red lines. Now you have three pieces (A B C)
Make the adjustment
- Move pattern piece (B) down so that it is parallel with pattern piece (A) you can move up to 2.5 cm
- Place pattern piece (A), so it fits the armscye to pattern piece C. Then turn it away from pattern piece (A) until it meets pattern piece B in height.
- Redraw the darts. Place the point of each dart between the two lines where the dart opened.