Du skal bruge:
Stof, hvis bredden er 140 cm
EU 34-40/UK 6-12/US 2-8 1.6 m
EU 42-48/UK 14-20/US 10-16 2 m
Interfacing 10 cm
1 invisible zipper 25 cm
No. 16 Sevilla - Version 2
A skirt with high waist and mermaid shape.
Light to medium weight woven fabric. Cotton, Silk, Wool, Viscose, Cupro, Linen or Polyester. Works well in fabrics with comfort stretch. Not suitable for jersey.
Find Your Size:
Take your measurement according to the measurement chart. Choose the size closest to your measurement see measurement chart here
We recommend that you always make a muslin before you cut the fashion fabric, to make sure your finished style will fit you perfectly.
On each pattern piece you will find a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you will find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the view you have chosen.
NB! THE PATTERN HAS 1 CM SEAM ALLOWANCES INCLUDED UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
1. Cut all your pieces from fabric and interfacing.
2. Press the interfacing to the facings (I and J).
3. Sew the facing at the sideseam, right sides together.
4. Overlock the following pieces:
• All the long sides of the skirt.
• The long side of the facing.
Sew the skirt:
5. Sew the center-front piece to the side front piece, right sides together, aligning the notches.
6. Sew the center-back piece to the side back piece, right sides together, aligning the notches.
7. Sew the side seams, right sides together.
8. Press all seam allowances open.
9. Sew the zipper to the center-back.
10. Sew the facing to the waist, right sides together.
11. Understitch the facing.
12. Clip notches to the seam allowance.
13. Fold the facing around the zipper, so that the fabric is right sides together and sew the end of the facing to the zipper.
14. turn and press
Hem the skirt.
a. If working in lightweight fabrics like silk, viscose or chiffon, sew a narrow hem like this.
b. If working in medium-weight fabrics like wool, boucle or jacquard, hem with a catch stitch like this.