You Will Need:
Fabric width 110 cm
EU 34-40/UK 6-12/US 2-8 2.2 m
EU 42-48/UK 14-20/US 10-16 2.7 m
Fabric width 140 cm
EU 34-40/UK 6-12/US 2-8 1.4 m
EU 42-48/UK 14-20/US 10-16 1.7 m
1 zipper 25 cm.
Small piece of interfacing
No. 5 Århus - Version 2
Blouse with a peplum ad a tulip sleeve. Bust dart is a pleat placed in the CF seam. The bodice has a shawl collar.
Light to medium weight woven fabric. Cotton, Silk, Wool, Viscose, Cupro, Linen or Polyester The final look of the garment will depend on the type of fabric you choose. Not suitable for jersey.
Find Your Size:
Take your measurement according to the measurement chart. Choose the size closest to your measurement see measurement chart here
We recommend that you always make a muslin before you cut the fashion fabric, to make sure your finished style will fit you perfectly. Find the fitting guide right here.
On each pattern piece you will find a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you will find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the view you have chosen.
NB! The Pattern Has 1 Cm Seam Allowances Included, Unless Otherwise Noted.
1. Cut all the pieces.
2. Cut 2 pieces of interfacing with the measurement 3x30 cm.
3. Press interfacing to the left side seam at the top, on the wrong side of the fabric, on both front and back piece. You do this to make it easier when sewing in the zipper.
4. Overlock/zig zag all sides of the skirt separately.
5. Overlock/zig zag CF and side seam of the top.
Sew The Bottom
6. Sew one side together in the bottom part.
Sew The Bodice
7. Sew the darts on the back, with right sides together.
8. Sew the neck seam right sides together.
9. Sew the neckline. Place the front piece neckline to the back piece neckline, right sides together, and sew.
10. Make a small cut in the corner of the front piece, do NOT cut in the back piece, now turn the fabric, and sew the shoulder seam, right sides together.
11. Fold a pleat on both left and right front piece. Fold the direction the arrow is pointing, the pleats are facing down on the right side of the fabric.
12. Place the two folded front pieces on top of each other, right sides together. Pin and be very precise so the pleats fit on top of each other.
13. Sew the CF together from the bottom and up to where the pleats stop.
14. Overlock shoulder seam.
15. Hand stitch the collar to the neckline, by folding the collar inside the top. Note! Only stitch in the neck.
16. Sew bottom and bodice together. Let it be open in the left side seam.
17. Overlock waste line.
21. Sew in the sleeves, by pinning the sleeves into the armhole. Start at the shoulder point back and then sew all the way around. The front sleeve has to overlap the back sleeve.
22. Overlock the armscye.