You Will Need:
Fabric width 110 cm
EU 34-48/UK 6-20/US 2-16 2.5 m.
Fabric width 140 cm
EU 34-48/UK 6-20/US 2-16 1.75 m.
Lining 50 cm.
1 Invisible zipper. 35 cm.
20 cm interfacing
No. 6 København - Version 1
Dress with a halterneck and bust pleats in the CF seam. Closed with a zipper CB. The bodice is fully lined.
Light to medium weight woven fabric. Cotton, Silk, Wool, Viscose, Cupro, Linen or Polyester. Works well in fabrics with comfort stretch. Not suitable for jersey.
Find Your Size:
Take your measurement according to the measurement chart. Choose the size closest to your measurement see measurement chart here
We recommend that you always make a muslin before you cut the fashion fabric, to make sure your finished style will fit you perfectly. Find the fitting guide right here.
On each pattern piece you will find a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you will find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the view you have chosen.
NOTE! All Pattern Parts Are Incl. 1 CM (3/8 INCH) Seam Allowance, Unless Anything Else Is Noted.
1. Cut out all pieces in fabric, lining and interfacing
2. Press interfacing on pieces H, F & G.
3. Overlock/zig-zag all side seams and CB seam of the skirt part separately.
4. Overlock/zig-zag all edges on hem facing and small slit part H,G,F.
Sew The Skirt
5. Sew the darts on the back, right sides together. press towards CB.
6. Sew CB seam, right sides together. Sew from lower notch up to 5 cm before upper notch.
7. On front, fold all pleats in the direction of the arrows. They are open towards the sides. Machine baste over the pleats to keep them in place.
8. Sew the side seams, right sides together. Press seams open.
9. Sew the side seams on hem facing, right sides together. Press seams open.
10. Sew the vent part on the hem facing, right sides together
11. Sew the two vent parts together from notch to the top, right sides together. Press seams open.
12. Sew the hem facing onto the skirt, right sides together. Sew all the way around from CB to CB. Do not sew the slit yet.
16. Turn hem facing inside the skirt and press nicely.
17. Hem the skirt , with a top stitch or a catch stitch
NB! Now You Have A Skirt
Sew The Bodice
18. Fold the two pleats on each of the two front pieces. First fold the lower pleat upwards and then fold the top pleat downwards.
19. Place the two front pieces, right sides together. Place the pleats precisely on top of each other. Sew the CF seam.
20. Sew the side seams, right sides together. Repeat on the lining, and press all seams open
21. With right sides together sew the straps along the long side. The straps are open in both ends.
22. Turn the straps ans close the square ends with a hand stitch.
23. Place the straps according to the notches on the bodice and sew to keep in place.
24. Sew the neckline, by placing lining on top of fabric, right sides together.
25. Understitch the lining and clip notches to the seam allowances.
26. Press the neckline.
NOTE! Your Top Is Now Fully Lined.
27. Overlock/zig-zag CB seam on the top part, through all layers.
28. With right sides together sew the bodice together with the skirt.