You Will Need:
Fabric width 110 cm
EU 34-40/UK 6-12/US 2-8 1.6 m
EU 42-48/UK 14-20/US 10-16 2 m
Fabric width 140 cm
EU 34-40/UK 6-12/US 2-8 1.3 m
EU 42-48/UK 14-20/US 10-16 1.5 m
No. 7 Vanløse - Version 1
Blouse with a cowl neckline and pleats on the shoulder. It has an empire cut on the front and a slit in the back.
Light to medium weight woven fabric. Cotton, Silk, Wool, Viscose, Cupro, Linen or Polyester. Works well in fabrics with comfort stretch. Not suitable for jersey.
Find Your Size:
Take your measurement according to the measurement chart. Choose the size closest to your measurement see measurement chart here
We recommend that you always make a muslin before you cut the fashion fabric, to make sure your finished style will fit you perfectly. Find the fitting guide right here.
On each pattern piece you will find a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you will find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the view you have chosen.
NB! THE PATTERN HAS 1 CM SEAM ALLOWANCES INCLUDED, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
1. Cut all pieces in fabric and interfacing.
2. Press the interfacing to piece E
3. Sew together the waistline on front, right sides together.
4. Sew together the waistline on back, right sides together.
5. Finish the raw edge of the waistline at front and back and press the seam allowance upwards.
6. Finish side seams, shoulder and neckline at front,
7. Fold the pleats on front, with right sides facing each other. Sew down the pleats according the marks on the pattern.
8. With right sides together, sew the neck facing to the back piece.
9. Understitch the neck facing.
10. Sew back seam, right sides together. Stop seam at notch.
11. On the front, fold the neckline down, do not press.
12. Sew the shoulder seam, right sides together. Fold the neck facing around the shoulder seam and sew facing on to the shoulder seam.
13. Sew the side seams, right sides together, stop at notch.
14. Finish the edge on the hem and hem the blouse (2 cm seam allowance is added on the pattern)
15. With right sides together sew the neck facing to the CB seam and turn.
16. Hem sleeves and back slit (1 cm seam allowance is added on the pattern)
17. Sew in a small button for closing, and make a hand knitted loop.OBS! Mønsterdel A klippes med skrå trådretning.