No. 8 Svaneke - Version 2
You will need
Fabric 140 cm wide
o Size 34-48 1 m Fabric
110 cm wide
o Size 34-48 1.4 m
1 zipper 15-20 cm long.
20 cm interfacing
Cropped top with bust darts, round, and zipper in the CB seam.
Light to medium weight woven fabric. Cotton, Silk, Wool, Viscose, Cupro, Linen or Polyester The final look of the garment will depend on the type of fabric you choose. Not suitable for jersey.
Find Your Size:
Take your measurement according to the measurement chart. Choose the size closest to your measurement. See measurement chart here
We recommend that you always make a muslin before you cut the fashion fabric, to make sure your finished style will fit you perfectly. Find the fitting guide right here.
On each pattern piece you will find a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you will find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the view you have chosen.
NB! Add 1 Cm At CB To Pattern Piece B. Also Cut Interfacing With Pieces E & F.
NB! THE PATTERN HAS 1 CM SEAM ALLOWANCES INCLUDED, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
NOTE! To Make The Finish Even Better, You Can Finish All Seams Inside With Bias Tape
1. Cut all your pieces in fabric and interfacing
2. Press the interfacing to the facing pieces.
Sew The Blouse
3. Sew the darts on the front piece and the back piece. Press the bust darts upwards and the shoulder darts towards CB
4. Finish the seam allowances of the shoulder seams, side seams and sleeve seams.
5. Sew the sleeve seam, right sides together. Press the seam allowances open.
6. Finish the hem allowance of the sleeves and hem the sleeves with a 2 cm hem.
7. Sew the zipper to the CB and sew the CB seam. Press the seam allowances open.
8. Sew the side seams, right sides together and press the seam allowances open.
9. Sew the shoulder seams, right sides together, of both blouse and facing, press the seam allowances open.
10. Sew the facing to the neckline, right sides together.
11. Understitch the facing and clip notches to the seam allowances
12. Hand stitch the facing to the zipper.
13. Set in the sleeves. Note that the sleeves have a front and back and that the sleeve cap has ease.