You will need:
Fabric 140 cm wide
Size 34-40 1.25 m
Fabric 110 cm wide
Size 34-48 1.6 m
50 cm interfacing
Bias tape to finish armcyes and hem
No. 9 Rønne- Version 2
Short top with a tie in the waistline and a 50s inspired shawl collar.
Light to medium weight woven fabric. Cotton, Silk, Wool, Viscose, Cupro, Linen or Polyester The final look of the garment will depend on the type of fabric you choose. Not suitable for jersey.
Find Your Size:
Take your measurement according to the measurement chart. Choose the size closest to your measurement see measurement chart here
We recommend that you always make a muslin before you cut the fashion fabric, to make sure your finished style will fit you perfectly. Find the fitting guide right here.
On each pattern piece you will find a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you will find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the view you have chosen.
NB! THE PATTERN HAS 1 CM SEAM ALLOWANCES INCLUDED, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
1. Cut all your pieces in fabric and interfacing
2. Press the interfacing to the facing pieces (G).
Assemble The Pieces
3. Sew the darts on the back piece. Press them towards CB.
4. Sew the ties to the front piece and the facing pieces, right sides together.
5. Sew the two front pieces together in the back neck seam, right sides together.
6. Sew the two facing pieces together in the back neck seam, right sides together. Press all seam allowances open.
7. Overlock/zig-zag all the seam allowances of the side seams and the inside of the facing.
Assemble The Shirt
8. Press a small remnant of interfacing to the corner of the back neckline.
9. Place the front piece and the back piece, right sides together at the CB neckline seam. sew between the marks.
10. Clip notches to the corners of the front piece neckline, so that you are able to turn the fabric and sew the shoulder seams
11. Sew the shoulder seams.
12. Finish the seam allowances of all layers of the shoulder seams, but not the back neckline. Press the seam allowances towards the front.
13. Sew the side seams, right sides together. Press the seam allowances open.
14. Sew the facing to the shirt all the way along the neckline and ties, right sides together. Turn and press.
15. Hem the sleeves and hem with bias tape.