HOW TO MAKE PINTUCKS
Only work with the front piece
- Fold front piece on the center, the bottom must fit on top of each other.
- Draw a line where the line is placed. Cut the line.
- Now there are two pieces. Make a parallel spread of 0,5 cm and tape the two pieces together again.
- The spreading is what is sewn to make the fold.
Press front piece
- Press both front pieces.
- Fold front piece on the center, the bottom must fit on top of each other
- Press the fold straight and sharp.
Sew the pintuck
- Sew along the folded edge 0,2 cm from edge
- Now it´s done and the trousers are sewn together by follow the sewing instructions.