HOW TO MAKE: A FLORAL DREAM
Have a lovely day
Best wishes Nanna
1. Work with the back piece of No. 5 Århus version 1 (Pattern piece A)
- Extend the waist at side seam by 1 cm. and end in 0 under arm
- Move the small dart parallel towards the CB with 1 cm
You will need:
- Fabric width 110 cm
- Size EU34-48/ UK 6-20 / US 2-16 3.2 mtr.
- Fabric width 140 cm
- Size EU34-48/ UK 6-20 / US 2-16 2.2 mtr.
- Interfacing 20 cm
- Invisible zipper 35 cm
Each pattern piece is marked with a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you’ll find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the
version you’ve chosen
- Finish the raw edges of all side seams on both bodice and skirt.
- Finish the CF seam at Bodice.
Sew the skirt for No. 6
- Sew from point 5 to point 17
Sew with the bodice of No. 5
- Sew from point 11 to point 30