You will need:
Fabric 140 cm wide
Size 34-48 1.3 m
Fabric 110 cm wide
Size 34-48 1.8 m
30 cm interfacing
No. 9 Rønne - Version 1
Shirt with a gathered peplum. It has a wing sleeve with gatherings . Close the front placket/collar with buttons or snaps.
Light to medium weight woven fabric. Cotton, Silk, Wool, Viscose, Cupro, Linen or Polyester The final look of the garment will depend on the type of fabric you choose. Not suitable for jersey.
Find Your Size:
Take your measurement according to the measurement chart. Choose the size closest to your measurement see measurement chart here
We recommend that you always make a muslin before you cut the fashion fabric, to make sure your finished style will fit you perfectly. Find the fitting guide right here.
On each pattern piece you will find a capital letter. On the cutting layout plan, you will find the same capital letters so that you can easily see which pattern pieces to use for the view you have chosen.
NB! THE PATTERN HAS 1 CM SEAM ALLOWANCES INCLUDED, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
1. Cut all your pieces in fabric and interfacing.
2. Press the interfacing to the front edge (F).
Sew The Bodice
3. Sew the darts on the back piece, right sides together. Press the darts towards CB.
4. Sew the pleats on the front pieces. Stitch until the marking on the pattern. Press the pleats away from each other.
NOTE: You Finish Your Seam Allowance By Making French Seams.
5. Finish the seam allowances of the shoulder seams and side seams.
6. Sew the side seams, right sides together. Press the seam allowances open.
7. Sew the shoulder seams, right sides together. Press the seam allowances open.
Sew The Peplum
8. Cut one of the peplum pieces in the fold line, so you have a total of three peplum pieces.
9. Finish the raw edges of the peplums side seams (the short sides).
10. Sew the side seams, right sides together. Press the seam allowances open.
12. Gather the peplum to fit the bodice hem. Sew the peplum to the bodice, right sides together.
13. Overlock/zig zag the waist seam, all layers at once. You can also finish it with bias tape.
14. Sew the CB seamof the neckline edgee, right sides together. Press the seam allowances open.
15. Fold the neckline edge on the long side, right sides together, and stitch the ends. Turn to the right side and press.
16. Place the folded neckline edge on the blouse, right sides together. Stitch it in place along the edge, overlock/zigzag the seam allowances together or finish with bias tape.
19. Use bias tape to finish the armcyes seam allowance neatly.
20. Sew snaps to the front edge.